Front Office Business Analyst - Equities and Derivatives
My client is recruiting a number of positions working within Equity and Derivative Investment IT covering Order Management Systems and Risk Management trading applications. The position is working directly with Fund Managers, traders and Risk teams so the Business Analyst will need a strong understanding of appropriate asset classes and concise communication to gather requirements in a highly pressurised environment.
- Building strong relationships as a "trusted advisor" working with the Front Office to shape system strategies to achieve their business goals.
- Facing off to internal business clients and technologists based in offshore development teams and system vendors.
- Requirement gathering and analysis of existing business processes to achieve commercial, appropriate and sometimes market leading solutions.
- Review of requirements and designs with relevant stakeholders.
- Design and implement ongoing production support arrangements for delivered systems.
- Working to Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Take a Lead role and Project Manage small change.
- Assist with monitoring system integrity
- Provide post implementation support
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Front Office or Investment IT environment
- Understanding of Order Management Systems would be beneficial e.g. thinkFolio, Charles River, Bloomberg AIM, BlackRock Aladdin
- Equities or Derivative experience. There are multiple positions and some hires will be working on a Derivative Risk Management system whereas other hires will specialise in Equities.
- Ability to clearly communicate business requirements to vendors and internal technology teams.
- Clear documentation and a commercial approach to support requirements.
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.