Head of Investment Systems
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly ethical fund management firm in an all encompassing Head of Investment Systems capacity.
The position has complete ownership of the ecosystem of business applications covering Investment, Risk, Distribution, Compliance, Book of Record, Client Reporting and Operations.
You would report into the Group Head of IT and work closely with the COO to support initiatives covering a wide range of Fund Portfolios covering long/short positions across Equities, Fixed Income, OTC Derivatives and FX.
The client has a very sophisticated portfolio management team and I am looking for an Investment Management Systems Leader that can understand what they do, create an appropriate systems strategy, and create and deliver appropriate projects within a framework that will deliver practical solutions effectively
- Team management - you will inherit a small but strong BA team and a group of Developers
- Systems Strategy - design a system strategy and roadmap to support business requirements
- Requirements to achieve business support and sign-off - this position enjoys strong buy-in from the business
- Project Management and Delivery - projects pipelined for this year include Risk Analytics, CRM, OTC Central Clearing and Liquidity
- Financial Oversight - complete ownership for the Investment Systems budget
- Application Support - responsible for all IMS systems including OMS and Investment Book of Record.
Skills and Experience
- Highly numerate (Mathematics or Science based degree) preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an Asset Management Investment Technology leadership function highly desired. Outstanding candidates with strong financial background without prior asset management experience will be considered.
- Strong technical background -n experience working on a broad spectrum of different systems
- Strong project management experience essential
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.