Head of EMEA Distribution Technology
My client is a leading Global Investment Management firm at a turning point in how the business embraces new technology especially those impacting and shaping distribution. The firm is looking to embrace FinTech, Disruptive Technology and new age approaches to solve existing and emerging challenges.
This position is to partner with the EMEA Distribution business to design and deliver technology solutions to achieve strategic goals including significant transformation to ensure superior investment experience is delivered to customers. Two programmes are in progress to migrate to a new Digital Web Experience Management platform and implement Salesforce.
The position will be responsible for a dynamic internal team partnering with consultants and vendors to deliver solutions but the real driver is to champion future state planning with the business to define and build a strategic multi-year roadmap of business capabilities.
The successful candidate will partner closely with the Strategy and Innovation team to work on successful integration of acquisitions and on future innovative FinTech opportunities to full capability gaps.
- Achieve business goals through delivery of innovative IT solutions.
- Partner with the business to develop multi-year capabilities and roadmaps.
- Demonstrate success in delivering robust Distribution solutions, preferable Salesforce CRM, Digital, Web, Mobile, Marketing Automation, Client Data Management.
- Introduce new strategies and technologies.
- Research and use a network of connections to understand FinTech trends to assist with building, funding and acquiring capabilities.
- Negotiate and oversee major IT application vendor relationships.
- Oversee operations across geographically diverse locations.
- Manage within a global engagement model to optimise local value for EMEA while collaborating across regions toward enterprise solutions.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to develop strong relationships with business and technology leaders, ensure engagement practices are aligned to meet business goals and inspire and motivate an empowered workforce whilst undertaking strategic changes.
- Proven management and consulting practices delivering Distribution applications and drive business improvements.
- Experience leading Agile teams.
- Deep knowledge of customer focused Distribution technology.
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.