Front Office Technical Business Analyst
My client is a leading Asset Management firm with a truly Global network and managing over $1 trillion in Assets Under Management. The firm provides retail and institutional clients a range of investment capabilities.
The firm is committed to the mobile, digital and data-driven investment journey and this position will be working in a Global Front Office Trading Technology team to build and support future state infrastructure and platform.
- Define and document processes to enable traders, trading management and trading quantitative researchers to achieve strategic goals.
- Communicate with traders, business management and technology professionals
- Work with developer teammates, responsible for the delivery of strategic components, processes and applications to empower the Front Office with best-in-class trading solutions.
- Collaborate with global teammates to define scope, document requirements, write and ensure the execution of test cases, configure solutions and demonstrate new functionality.
- Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Complete Data Analysis, Data Aggregation and Modelling.
- Document and execute quality assurance testing on developer managed releases to minimise impact to the Trading Team.
- Communicate Project/Task Status to Project Manager and Key Stakeholders
- Provide Day-to-Day Support to Local Traders
Skills and Experience
- Proven financial services domain experience required
- Solid experience with business analysis and agile project implementations
- Expert level knowledge of SQL is required. Knowledge of Python, OneTick, R and Java is preferred but not required.
- Experience with full participation in project management methodology: Scope, Requirements, Design, System Analysis, Testing, Deployment
- Proficiency in Test Planning and Execution
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required
- Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Bachelor or Master degree from a top tier educational institution preferred.
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.