Fixed Income Application Support
This is a business facing opportunity working for a leading US Fund Manager and an ideal opportunity for a candidate to support a wide range of stakeholders including Front Office, Quants, Risk and offshore technology teams.
The candidate will be working within a Fixed Income team providing production and application support services as well as technology development, analysis, and project management to Fund Managers, Research Analysts and Traders. Fixed Income product knowledge is therefore essential.
- On-floor technology support service to a highly successful and high volume Fixed Income business area, including Fund Managers, Research Analysts, and Traders.
- Requirement gathering with regards to the support of the Fixed Income applications
- Diagnose, communicate and escalate incidents to the 2nd line support team
- Collaberate with various stakeholders in IT and the Business
- Deliverying support services, building confidence surrounding issues and anticipating support requirements in a follow-the-sun business environment.
- Part of a global team providing support to the European and Asian offices
- Remote support for bank holidays, providing coverage on evenings and weekends in support of major incidents
- Analysing change releases to ensure continuity and availability.
- Coordinate 3rd Line Support Teams and infrastructure support to provide a consistent and seamless face of IT business to business stakeholders and ensuring delivery of a comprehensive support service
Skills and Experience
- Fixed Income Technology experience
- Buy-Side front office application experience is preferable but not essential
- Ability to coordinate multiple technology teams to manage issues to resolution
- Extensive production support experience with identifying and mitigating risk from change
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux and Windows Server system
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle experience is preferred.
- Report definition with Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge of networks/firewalls/internet connectivity
- Windows permissioning, administration, and/or scripting
- Familiar with data analysis in Excel including VBA scripting and/or statistical analysis experience)
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission