Fixed Income Application Support Manager
This is an opportunity to work within Fixed Income Technology at one of the world’s most recognisable and technologically innovative Investment Management firms. The Fixed Income Technology team enjoys a close relationship with the Front Office, Risk and Quant teams and your role will be to continue this relationship.
The position emphasises your ability to build trust and buy-in with Front Office as well as manage local and offshore technology teams. The team is continuing to support business critical applications and also looking at exciting projects in Analytics for which you will play an important role.
This role is responsible for managing a team across two locations to deliver a comprehensive technology support service to the IM Fixed Income business based in London and Hong Kong including Fund Managers, Research Analysts, and Traders.
Taking accountability for the management of the Fixed Income Application Support team in two locations, you will oversee delivery of core team responsibilities including but not limited to incident triage and resolution, problem management, proactive platform analysis, and coordination with central infrastructure teams.
- The support will be on-desk by the team in London and remotely provided to Hong Kong, predominantly by the team in Delhi.
- You will coordinate with multiple business and technology stakeholders and will be regarded as a Trusted Advisor.
- Your role will involve delivering support services, building confidence in management of issues (that these will be captured, resolved, and well communicated), and anticipating future support requirements in an ever-evolving business environment.
- You will be a hands-on application support manager responsible for the teams based in London and Delhi, providing coverage during the UK and Hong Kong business days from 7am through to 7pm Monday to Friday.
- This will include providing remote support for bank holidays as required, providing coverage on evenings and weekends in support of major incidents, performing and/or validating changes and releases as well as business continuity and/or application availability testing.
- During business continuity tests and events, it may from time to time be necessary to provide on-site support from one or more business recovery sites in and around London.
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.