Director of Service Delivery
A FTSE 100 company hiring a Director of Service Delivery, reporting into the Chief Executive Officer. You will be accountable for Service Delivery including management of outsourcing partners and the oversight of Service Integration.
Manage the quality of services of third parties to Business Units and End-Users.
Lead service delivery across key suppliers to ensure services meet the agreed KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
- Oversight of service budgets owned and maintained by direct report i.e. Service Managers.
- Leadership of Service Delivery Team and membership of the Executive Team.
- Ownership of Service Level Agreements and KPIs
- Lead relationship with Third Parties.
- Own the overall Service Portfolio, govern the integrity of the portfolio of services offered, ensuring interdependencies between services/ service providers are managed.
- Understand the customer needs by leading the strategic development and operation of the End User Services
- Design and implement the commercial model for the portfolio of services, engaging expertise and input from IT Business Management and consulting BUs appropriately.
- Working with the Head of Service Integration, lead the continuous improvement of service delivery and associated business processes
- Provide the Transformation direction and input to the strategies and service roadmaps
- Ensure strategic integration and alignment across the IT services through collaboration across Business Units.
- Oversee the design, development, delivery and continual improvement of services, ensuring end-to-end service level suitability throughout the supply chain.
- Responsible for day to day service performance; that services meet the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure internal and external service provider adherence to all applicable policies and processes, including those published and governed by the Service Integration team.
- Act as escalation point for service (including performance-related) risks and issues, above the Service Managers.
- Work with the other Directors, directing/governing as part of the Exec Team
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience operating in senior IT Service Delivery Management and/or Account Management roles within a multi-supply chain environment
- Extensive experience of managing large offshore third party service delivery.
- IT service management and delivery expertise, skills. ITIL V3 certification (Expert level)
- Adheres to agile methodologies, collaborating with multi-discipline, cross-functional teams to deliver against iteration targets. Partners with business representatives (e.g. product owner, product manager), ensuring alignment and value to the customer. Champions team learning and adopts best practices.
- Credible – Subject Matter,, keeping up-to-date with changing technologies and service delivery best practice
- Strategic and tactical planner with ability to oversee and drive operational improvement. Strategic skills in applying IT governance and reference models (e.g. COBIT Foundation/ IT4IT)
- Leadership - Creates a learning environment in which people are encouraged to learn from mistakes, take the time to analyse their successes, and understand what went well/can be improved. Encourage team to develop skills beyond their current role.
- Inspires others - Makes inspiration a focus, unlocking a level of additional effort and energy that can make the difference between organisational success and failure
- Change Champion - Promotes positive change in the pursuit of better outcomes for our customers and teams.
- Strategic - Formulates objectives and priorities and implements plans consistent with the long-term interests of the organisation. Capitalises on opportunities and manages risks.
- Relationships - Balances “getting results” with a concern for others’ needs. Develops trust and rapport across the firm & its customers and suppliers.
- Practical experience and certification in Agile (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework, Agile Service Manager)
- Experience at working within a multiple supply chain environment
- Experience of working with Cloud Technologies.
- Experience of working within a multi-supplier environment including cloud providers
- (Optional) Cloud Service Management knowledge and certification (e.g. Cloud Credential Council)
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.