Investment Ops Support Analyst
My client is a leading Asset Management organisation and offers a friendly work/life balance and relaxed environment. The Application Support Analyst will build relationships with the Investment Services business providing production support and business analysis for the development and enhancement of Back Office and Middle Office business applications.
The team supports a suite of vendor and bespoke applications used across Portfolio Operations, Fund Accounting and Data Management. The role is primarily production support and will involve a high degree of autonomy and potentially deputising as Team Lead.
- Production support of a wide range of Investment Operations applications.
- Managing the complexity of a cross asset environment and particularly derivative trades and associated trade flow challenges.
- Triage of application issues in a high incident environment.
- Managing the release of upgrades to third party vendors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Heads of Departments and senior management by having regular review meetings.
- Clear communication of support issues within Technology business areas and the wider business.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience as a business support analyst working in a Asset Management or Investment Banking environment.
- Strong understanding of trade flow process and middle/back office applications.
- Understanding of derivative products or specialist knowledge within Equity and Fixed Income domains.
- SQL and writing queries.
We will consider a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are suitable then please contact Mathew on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 3137 3075. At BartleyHeath we guarantee you feedback on your submission.